Extra Styling & Specifications
In celebration of our brand's solid reputation and OPEL's 120 years in the vehicle industry, the OPEL Corsa 120Y Special Edition will be in our country available for purchase from mid-March.
Based on the ever popular and *award-winning OPEL Corsa Enjoy, this commemorative model boasts many extra styling and specification features as well as fuel economy that will save you money:
Safety & Convenience:
- Rear-view Camera
- Front & Rear Park-Assist
- ABS / ESP / HSA
- Driver & Passenger, Front Seat Side & Curtain Airbags
- ISOFIX Child Seat Anchorage
- Anti-Theft Alarm & Immobiliser
- Remote-Controlled Central Locking
- Trendsetting 7" Touchscreen Opel IntelliLink Infotainment System with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM
- 6 Premium Speakers
- 16" Gun Metal Silver Alloy Wheels
- Upgraded 'Allure' Cloth Trim
- Unique 'Opel' Door Sill Plates
- Stylish Beltline – Chrome Moulding
- Velour Floor Mats with Embroidered '120Y' Logo
- Urban (l/100 km) – 5.6
- Extra-Urban (l/100 km) – 4.1
- Combined Cycle (l/100 km) – 4.6
OPEL is known for offering luxury level specifications that stamp a German-engineered punch high above their price category. Priced at R274 000* the OPEL Corsa '120 Years' in particular, shows that it is a core brand characteristic to always offer customers more than they expect in the respective vehicle class. The OPEL Corsa is as suited to singles and couples as it is to whole families – since 1982 more than 13.5 million units have been produced worldwide.
*The OPEL Corsa 1.0T Enjoy was announced as the winner in its category at the cars.co.za Consumer Awards in 2017. It impressed with its small capacity turbocharged engine, value for money, practicality, brand strength, warranty and service plan, comfortable ride, handling and comprehensive safety features.
Priced at R274 000*. Arrival March 2019.
OPEL – THE FUTURE IS EVERYONE'S.